There's really no better way to protect your vacation investment than by
purchasing travel insurance. With the possibility of cancellations,
flight delays, lost luggage or passports, medical emergencies and any
other unexpected incident, travel insurance can provide the reassurance
and peace of mind that you need.
We can help you sort through your travel insurance options and figure out which coverage best meets your needs. Some coverage options include:
- Trip Interruption and Travel Delay benefit
- Coverage for flight delays due to weather and mechanical problems with an aircraft
- Reimbursements for any additional travel expense incurred due to flight delays (missed days on cruises or tours and reasonable expenses for hotel and meals) up to the maximum benefit amount.
- Baggage Delay benefits
- Exclusive Hurricane Warning benefits
- Group Plans for Students & Adults
- Emergency Evacuation Coverage, medical or non-medical
- Accidental death while traveling, in addition to your regular life insurance policy